The Juvenile Justice Clinic's Mission is:
- To provide highly effective representation to clinic clients.
- To improve an adolescent's chance of becoming a productive citizen.
- To protect the rights and interests of children.
- To teach law students how to think independently, to synthesize facts and legal principles, and to plan litigation strategies.
- To develop a law student's ability to analyze the substantive law and to determine its appropriateness.
- To help law students understand the impact of legal systems on a community.