Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATE AT 9:00 AM, Tuesday, December 10th, for any changes to the Law Center's operating status resulting from changes in the weather.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Higher Education and Study Abroad Information
- American Law Schools with LL.M. Programs: List American law schools with master degree programs alphabetically.
- The Chronical of Higher Education: Links to open positions both in the U.S. and abroad in the academic field.
- International Etiquette: Anyone interested in international law should take a look at this site, which provides information on business etiquette, customs, communication, and more around the world.
- The Legal Study Abroad Headquarters: Comprehensive on-line collection of legal study abroad materials in existence. It contains information, brochures, and contact information for all ABA-approved study abroad programs and contact information for almost every law school in the world.
- PublicLegal: A comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession
- Program for International Lawyers: Introduction to German Law including practical training. For those interested in the German legal system.
- The Resource Guide to LL.M. Programs: Guide that lists graduate law degrees under one of 20 subject headings. Programs that do not exactly match the subject heading include a descriptive line in italics.
Back to Informational Sites