Higher Education and Study Abroad Information
- American Law Schools with LL.M. Programs: List American law schools with master degree programs alphabetically.
- The Chronical of Higher Education: Links to open positions both in the U.S. and abroad in the academic field.
- International Etiquette: Anyone interested in international law should take a look at this site, which provides information on business etiquette, customs, communication, and more around the world.
- The Legal Study Abroad Headquarters: Comprehensive on-line collection of legal study abroad materials in existence. It contains information, brochures, and contact information for all ABA-approved study abroad programs and contact information for almost every law school in the world.
- PublicLegal: A comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession
- Program for International Lawyers: Introduction to German Law including practical training. For those interested in the German legal system.
- The Resource Guide to LL.M. Programs: Guide that lists graduate law degrees under one of 20 subject headings. Programs that do not exactly match the subject heading include a descriptive line in italics.
Back to Informational Sites