Interviewing is not an innate skill. It can be learned and will improve with practice. The key elements to a successful interview are not your experience, your grades, what classes you took or your extracurricular activities; instead, they can be summed up in two words: Preparation and Presentation.
- Factors to Consider
- Sample Questions Employers May Ask
- Illegal or Inappropriate Questions
- Case-Style Interviews (Information from Cawley Career Center)
- Law Firm Pronunciation Guide (Information from JD OCS)
- Interview Checklist
- Interview Skills Worksheet