Academic Achievement is Critical
Poor academic performance at Georgetown University Law Center will negatively impact your ability to achieve your career goals. The best legal employers demand excellent academic performance, regardless of what institution a student attends, and this has never been truer than in our current economic climate. The following factors will directly affect your marketability:
- The ranking and reputation of the school where you received your J.D. or first law degree;
- Your academic performance in your J.D. or first law degree program;
- Honors you have received;
- Your LL.M. academic performance; and
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Back to LL.M. Career Planning Strategies