Georgetown Law is Closed
Closed - all classes and scheduled events are cancelled for THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2015. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time. Instructional Continuity is in place for the faculty members that wish to exercise it.
Conversation with Reverend Kevin Wright About Managing Academic, Professional, and Personal Goals (2014)
- Trusting Yourself to Succeed in Networking
- Assessing Your Career Objectives to Broaden Your Career Search
- Understanding Your Own Personal Needs is Necessary to Create a Balanced Life
- Finding a Community to Help Maintain Your Work/Academic-Life Balance
- Ways to Define Success and Ways to Cope With Failure
--Rev. Kevin Wright serves as the Protestant Chaplain at Georgetown Law Center. Kevin received his Masters of Divinity from Duke Divinity School and was ordained a minister in the Wesleyan Church in 2009. Kevin has served in a variety of ministry settings with an emphasis on social justice organizing and pastoral care. Kevin has also worked extensively in the field of faith based international community development through the United Methodist Church. Kevin is excited about his ability to serve the Georgetown Law Community and enjoys meeting people from all walks of life.