Course Registration - Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
New LL.M. Student Preregistration will begin at 9:00 am on Monday, June 5th and will end on Monday, June 26th at 3:00 pm.
LL.M. Course Grids: LL.M. Course Grids list courses offered by day and hour. They are designed to help you avoid selecting courses that meet at the same time. The grids are not updated as frequently as the Curriculum Guide, and if there is any discrepancy between the grids and the Curriculum Guide, please rely on the Curriculum Guide.
Web Pages for LL.M. Degree Programs:
- Environmental Law
- Global Health Law
- Global Health Law & International Institutions
- Individualized LL.M.
- International and Business Economic Law (IBEL)
- International Legal Studies and General LL.M. for foreign-trained students
- National Security Law
- Securities & Financial Regulation
- Dual Master of International Affairs and Law
- Master of Studies in Law - Taxation
- Executive LL.M. in Securities & Financial Regulation
- Executive LL.M. in Taxation
Web Pages for Certificate Programs:
Other Registration Information: