Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
Borzu Sabahi, S.J.D. '09
Senior Associate, Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle, LLP
Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., University of Tehran; M.A., University of Tehran; LL.M., S.J.D., Georgetown
Dr. Sabahi is a Senior Associate in Curtis Mallet-Prevost's International Arbitration Group and an Adjunct Professor of Law at Georgetown where he co-teaches a course on Investor-State Dispute Resolution. He concurrently serves as Co-Director of the International Law Institute's International Investment Law Center and as Editor of the Investment Claims and Associate Editor of the Transnational Dispute Management Journal. Click here for Dr. Sabahi's external web profile.
- Borzu Sabahi, Compensation and Restitution in Investor-State Arbitration: Principles and Practice Oxford 2011
- Ian Laird, Borzu Sabahi, Frederick Sourgens, and Nicholas Birch, International Investment Law and Arbitration: 2010 in Review Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy (Oxford 2011) (co-author)
- Moral Damages in International Investment Law: Some Preliminary Thoughts in the Aftermath of Desert Line v. Yemen, in Jacques Werner & Arif H. Ali, Law Beyond Conventional Thought-A Liber Amicorum: Thomas W. Wälde (CMP Publishing 2009)
- Borzu Sabahi, with Ian Laird, Frederick Sourgens, and Sobia Haque 2010 2010 International Investment Law and Arbitration: 2008-2009 in Review Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy (Oxford 2010)
- Borzu Sabahi, with Matthew Kirtland, International Arbitration in Banking and Finance Sector International Commercial Arbitration Practice in the 21st Century. (Grigera-Naon & Mason, eds. Lexis 2010)
- Ian Laird and Borzu Sabahi, International Investment Law and Arbitration: 2007 in Review Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy (Oxford 2009)
- Christopher Dugan, Don Wallace, Jr., Noah Rubins and Borzu Sabahi, Investor - State Arbitration Oxford University Press, 2008
- Thomas W. Wälde and Borzu Sabahi, Compensation, Damages, and Valuation in International Investment Law The Oxford Handbook of International Investment Law (Muchlinski, Ortino, Schreuer (eds.) Oxford University Press 2008)
- Borzu Sabahi, The Role of Regional Organizations in the Implementation of the Resolutions of the Security Council (Ayneh Asar Publishers 2000) (in Farsi)