Fall 2015 Academic Calendar
- August 3-8, 2015: Orientation
- August 9, 2015: National Day Holiday
- August 10, 2015: First day of Classes
- September 19-27, 2015 Recess Week
- September 24, 2015: Hari Raya Haji
- November 10, 2015: Deepavali
- November 13, 2015: Last Day of Class
- November 21 - December 5, 2015: Exams
Spring 2016 Academic Calendar
- First week of January, 2016: Orientation
- January 11, 2016: First Day of Classes
- February 20 - 28, 2016: Recess Week
- April 15, 2016: Last Day of Class
- April 23 - May 7, 2016: Exams
A list of 2014-2015 courses available to Georgetown students can be found on the NUS website. Approved fall students will receive updated information from the NUS Registrar over the summer. Students approved for the spring term will receive updated information in the fall. Note that different classes may be offered in the spring than those offered in the fall.
Credit is awarded based on the amount of time classes meet. A four credit course at NUS converts into three credits at Georgetown Law. Students can transfer back a maximum of 14 credits towards their J.D. degree.
Because course offerings may change from year to year, it is possible that not all eligible courses are listed above. Participants in this program who wish to enroll in any course not listed above must contact the Office of Transnational Programs by email to request approval. Participants should not expect to receive credit for courses that are not expressly approved by OTP.
Grades at NUS are assessed on a A-F scale, and grading policy information can be found here.
NUS does have some on-campus housing available - to learn more visit the website for their housing office.
The budget below provides 2014-2015 amounts. Updated information for 2015-2016 will be posted by the end of April.
Visa information is available here. Facilities at NUS are generally accessible to individuals with disabilities, the Disability Support Office can provide additional information. Information on library facilities is available here.