Fall 2016 Academic Calendar
- August 1-6, 2016: Orientation
- August 9, 2016: National Day Holiday
- August 8 2016: First day of Classes
- September 12, 2016: Hari Raya Haji
- September 17-25, 2016 Recess Week
- October 29, 2016: Deepavali
- November 11, 2016: Last Day of Class
- November 19 - December 3, 2016: Exams
Spring 2017 Academic Calendar
- First week of January, 2017: Orientation
- January 9, 2017: First Day of Classes
- February 18 - 26, 2017: Recess Week
- April 14, 2017: Last Day of Class
- April 22 - May 6, 2017: Exams
A list of 2015-2016 courses available to Georgetown students can be found on the NUS website. Approved fall students will receive updated information from the NUS Registrar over the summer. Students approved for the spring term will receive updated information in the fall. Note that different classes may be offered in the spring than those offered in the fall.
Credit is awarded based on the amount of time classes meet. A four credit course at NUS converts into three credits at Georgetown Law. Students can transfer back a maximum of 14 credits towards their J.D. degree.
Because course offerings may change from year to year, it is possible that not all eligible courses are listed above. Participants in this program who wish to enroll in any course not listed above must contact the Office of Transnational Programs by email to request approval. Participants should not expect to receive credit for courses that are not expressly approved by OTP.
Grades at NUS are assessed on a A-F scale, and grading policy information can be found here.
Housing & Facilities
NUS does have some on-campus housing available - to learn more visit the website for their housing office.
Facilities at NUS are generally accessible to individuals with disabilities. For more information visit the Disability Support Office.
Information on library facilities available to students is here.
The budget below provides 2015-2016 amounts. Updated information for 2016-2017 will be posted when it becomes available.
Visa information is available here.