Fall 2013 Academic Calendar
- August 5-10, 2013: Orientation
- August 9, 2013: National Day Holiday
- August 12, 2013: First day of Classes
- September 21-29, 2013 Recess Week
- October 15, 2013: Hari Raya Haji
- November 4, 2013: Deepavali
- November 15, 2013: Last Day of Class
- November 23 - December 7, 2013: Exams
Spring 2013 Academic Calendar*
- First week of January, 2014: Orientation
- January 13, 2014: First Day of Classes
- February 22 - March 2, 2014: Recess Week
- April 18, 2014: Last Day of Class
- April 26 - May 10, 2014: Exams
* Some holiday observances are to be determined. Students are provided with an updated calendar late in 2013.
A list of 2012-2013 courses available to Georgetown students can be the NUS website. Approved fall students will receive updated information from the NUS Registrar over the summer. Students approved for the spring term will receive updated information in the fall. Note that different classes may be offered in the spring than those offered in the fall.
Credit is awarded based on the amount of time classes meet. A four credit course at NUS converts into three credits at Georgetown Law. Students can transfer back a maximum of 14 credits towards their J.D. degree.
Because course offerings may change from year to year, it is possible that not all eligible courses are listed above. Participants in this program who wish to enroll in any course not listed above must contact the Office of Transnational Programs by email to request approval. Participants should not expect to receive credit for courses that are not expressly approved by OTP.
NUS does have some on-campus housing available - to learn more visit the website for their housing office.
For immigration/visa information, click here.
The budget below provides 2012-2013 amounts. Updated information for 2013-2014 will be posted by the end of April.