Fall 2014 Academic Calendar
- August 4-9, 2014: Orientation
- August 9, 2014: National Day Holiday
- August 11, 2014: First day of Classes
- September 20-28, 2014 Recess Week
- October 6, 2014: Hari Raya Haji
- October 23, 2014: Deepavali
- November 15, 2014: Last Day of Class
- November 22 - December 6, 2014: Exams
Spring 2015 Academic Calendar
- First week of January, 2015: Orientation
- January 12, 2015: First Day of Classes
- February 21 - March 1, 2015: Recess Week
- April 17, 2015: Last Day of Class
- April 25 - May 9, 2015: Exams
A list of 2013-2014 courses available to Georgetown students can be found on the NUS website. Approved fall students will receive updated information from the NUS Registrar over the summer. Students approved for the spring term will receive updated information in the fall. Note that different classes may be offered in the spring than those offered in the fall.
Credit is awarded based on the amount of time classes meet. A four credit course at NUS converts into three credits at Georgetown Law. Students can transfer back a maximum of 14 credits towards their J.D. degree.
Because course offerings may change from year to year, it is possible that not all eligible courses are listed above. Participants in this program who wish to enroll in any course not listed above must contact the Office of Transnational Programs by email to request approval. Participants should not expect to receive credit for courses that are not expressly approved by OTP.
NUS does have some on-campus housing available - to learn more visit the website for their housing office.
For immigration/visa information, click here.
The budget below provides 2013-2014 amounts. Updated information for 2014-2015 will be posted by the end of April.