New for 2013-2014: Applicants are required to complete an interview in French with a Sciences Po administrator and will also be required to submit written two written statements as outlined below.
Please note that the deadlines provided below for the completion of the interview and submission of written statements are up to three weeks earlier than the final application deadline of February, 25. A complete application timeline is provided at the bottom of the page.
Interviews will take place on February 12 from 9:00 am to noon and February 13 from 3:30-5:00 pm.
Applicants can sign-up for an interview time on TWEN (accessible through Westlaw.) Select the program called Sciences Po Interview from the main course list. Then select "sign-up sheets" from the navigation bar on the left. Then select "Sciences Po Interview" to access the available times.
Interested students must also provide the following documents written in FRENCH. Both documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 5, 2013.
- A one-page essay, written in French, explaining why you are applying to the program (career goals, what courses you want to take and why)
- A one page statement explaining the following:
- French language courses taken (type of courses,work load, level, length)
- Work experience in an French-speaking country (type of work, length of work placement)
- Other academic or work experience conducted in French (summer school, internships, tutoring, essays written in French).
Applicants must state and affirm on each document that it is his or her own work and that no other person assisted in the writing or editing of either document. Each document must be accompanied by an original signature.
All applications must be submitted through OTP's online application system. Click the link below to create an account and complete the application requirements.
Note: If you have already created an account for another semester abroad program, you do not need to do so again. Instead, follow the link above and click login at the top right of the page to start a new application.
- February 5, 2013: Deadline to submit written statements described above to email@example.com
- February 12 or 13, 2013: Interviews with Sciences Po adminstrators
- February 25, 2013: Online Application Deadline
- March 6, 2013: Deadline for OTP to notify applicants if their Sciences Po applications have been approved
- March 25, 2013 Deadline for approved students to submit secondary application materials requested by Sciences Po. (Details will be provided to approved students via their online account)
- April 19, 2013 Deadline for Sciences Po to notify approved students if they have been admitted to the program