I'm having trouble making ends meet and managing my finances. Is there somewhere I can get help with this? 

The Office of Financial Aid provides more services than just processing financial aid applications.  If you need help understanding your finances, learning money management skills, or repairing your credit, you can make an appointment with a financial aid counselor and get help with these sorts of issues.  Our office also provides financial planning workshops for graduating students to help prepare them for financial success after law school.              

I'm an international student. What are my financial aid options?

Unfortunately, international students are not eligible for federal financial aid (including Stafford and Grad PLUS loans).  Some international students may be eligible for a commercial student loan if they have U.S. credit history or a U.S. citizen co-signor.  Georgetown Law's International Student Financial Aid Information guide has been designed to provide potential resource alternatives to non-U.S. citizens, who are ineligible to receive Federal financial aid.  Another website may assist international students with basic information to help adjust to the U.S. way of life.  Canadian students interested in studying in the U.S. should visit this website for useful information.

On The Web

Maps & Directions

Google Location Map Georgetown University Law Center 600 New Jersey Avenue NW Washington, DC 20001