Reunion Cups & Giving
Reunion Cups: Lead Your Class to Victory Today!
Help your class win a Reunion Cup! During Reunion Weekend, five cups will be awarded to to reunion classes recognizing achievements in fundraising and in attendance. Join with your classmates and make a gift in celebration of your Reunion, and help your class be recognized with a Cup during the Weekend.
Cups and Current Standings
Reunion Cup for Participation: Awarded to the class that has the highest percentage of classmates making a gift or pledge to the Law Center.
Current Leader: Class of 1984
Reunion Cup for Generosity: Awarded to the class that raises the most funds for the Law Center.
Current Leader: Class of 1989
Reunion Cup for Attendance: Awarded to the class with the highest number of classmates attending Reunion Weekend.
Current Leader: Class of 1964 (click here to add your name to the Hope to Attend list!)
Legacy Cup: Established in 2013, the Law Legacy Cup will be presented to the class with the highest percentage of classmates who are members of the Legacy Society. Learn more about the Legacy Society and make your lifetime committment to Georgetown Law.
(new) Loyalty Cup: Established in 2014, the Law Loyalty Cup will be presented to the class with the highest percentage of classmates who are members of Georgetown's Loyalty Society.
Make your gift today and be counted with your class! All gifts and pledges made to Georgetown Law between July 1, 2013 and December 31, 2014 count toward class participation and fundraising goals.
What Counts as a Reunion Gift?
- Gifts and pledges to the Law Center made between July 1, 2013 and December 31, 2014, including all gifts and pledges to the Law Annual Fund.
- All funds of a multi-year pledge to the Law Center, though full payment of the pledge may be spread over a period of up to five years.
- Law Center gifts designated for a specific purpose, such as endowed scholarships, clinics, journals and the library.
- All corporate matching gifts. Find out if your company matches.
- Planned gifts, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust naming Georgetown Law as the beneficiary. Click here for more information.
Every gift, regardless of the size helps Georgetown Law in a meaningful way. A Reunion gift is a practical and visible vote of confidence in your alma mater, and ensures that current and future students have the same opportunities afforded to previous classes.