Commemorate and Make a Gift!
While Reunion is about coming back to celebrate your years together in law school, Reunion is also about giving back. Reunion giving provides essential support the Law Center needs to maintain its global reputation for excellence. Consider increasing your gift or making a pledge to Georgetown Law in honor of your Reunion.
What Counts as a Reunion Gift?
- ALL gifts to the Law Center and pledges made between July 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013.
- ALL years of a multi-year pledge count total, though full payment of the pledge may be spread over a period of up to five years.
- ALL unrestricted Law Annual Fund gifts.
- ALL restricted gifts designated for a specific purpose, such as endowed scholarships, or specific areas like the Library and Clinics
- ALL corporate matching gifts. Find out if your company matches.
- ALL planned gifts, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust naming Georgetown Law as the beneficiary. Click here for more information.
Every gift, regardless of the size helps Georgetown Law in a meaningful way. A Reunion gift is a practical and visible vote of confidence in your alma mater. It ensures that current and future students receive the same opportunities that previous classes had.
Georgetown Law is grateful for the support of our most generous and loyal donors. Members of the Law Center's giving societies will receive special public recognition during Reunion Weekend.
- Donors who have made an annual contribution to Georgetown Law of $5,000 or more
E Street Society
- Georgetown Law's loyalty society: Donors who have made annual contributions for 2 or more years.
- Donors who have included Georgetown Law in their estate plans.
How to Make a Gift
For more information about contributing to, or volunteering to help with the Reunion gift effort for your class, contact Sarah Myksin, associate director, Law Annual Fund at email@example.com or 202-662-9508.