Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Unless otherwise notified, classes will begin at their normal time. Instructional Continuity is in effect for the faculty members that wish to exercise it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the left-hand navigation for answers to the following frequently asked questions:
- Why is Georgetown Law offering an alumni interview program?
- In what areas are alumni interviews offered?
- What is the role of the alumni interviewer?
- How will the alumni interview be used when making admission decisions?
- Will a student's application be affected if he/she does not have an alumni interview?
- Who is eligible to be an alumni interviewer?
- I know a student who is applying to Georgetown Law. Am I eligible to interview him/her?
- When will interviews take place?
- How many interviews do you expect each alumni interviewer to conduct?
- How will applicants and alumni be matched?
- Where should I conduct the interview?
- What information will be provided to me about an my interviewee?
- Are there specific questions I should ask?
- How should I evaluate my interviewee?
- What happens when the interview is completed?
- Will I be in contact with the applicant again after the interview?
- If I have additional questions about the Alumni Admissions Interview Program, who do I contact?