Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the left-hand navigation for answers to the following frequently asked questions:
- Why is Georgetown Law offering an alumni interview program?
- In what areas are alumni interviews offered?
- What is the role of the alumni interviewer?
- How will the alumni interview be used when making admission decisions?
- Will a student's application be affected if he/she does not have an alumni interview?
- Who is eligible to be an alumni interviewer?
- I know a student who is applying to Georgetown Law. Am I eligible to interview him/her?
- When will interviews take place?
- How many interviews do you expect each alumni interviewer to conduct?
- How will applicants and alumni be matched?
- Where should I conduct the interview?
- What information will be provided to me about an my interviewee?
- Are there specific questions I should ask?
- How should I evaluate my interviewee?
- What happens when the interview is completed?
- Will I be in contact with the applicant again after the interview?
- If I have additional questions about the Alumni Admissions Interview Program, who do I contact?