Reunion Weekend Volunteer
Reunion volunteers are the cornerstone of a successful Reunion. They share ideas to shape the class Reunion experience, communicate with classmates about important Reunion dates and information, and support the efforts of the Law Annual Fund by soliciting classmates for a class gift.
Reunion volunteer duties include:
- Leading the class efforts to achieve records in Reunion giving and attendance.
- Participating in at least one training webinar and two check-in conference calls with fellow class Reunion volunteers to track progress and share ideas.
- Identifying and communicating 15-20 classmates throughout the year about Reunion.
- Making your own gift or pledge to your Reunion Class Gift fund and encouraging classmates to do the same.
- Finally, attend and have a blast at Reunion Weekend!
To become a Reunion volunteer, please fill out this form.
Questions about volunteering? Contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 662-4078.