Reunion Weekend Volunteer
Georgetown Law's Reunion Weekend will take place October 19 - 21, 2012 and will celebrate the classes of 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, and 2007. To make this a meaningful weekend for you and your classmates, we encourage you to volunteer as a member of your Reunion Committee!
Members of the Reunion Committee are expected to personally engage with their classmates in promoting Reunion. Committee members should stay informed about Reunion, about recent Georgetown Law activities, and be able to make the case for supporting Georgetown Law with a philanthropic gift. Volunteer roles include:
• Attending Reunion
• Promoting Reunion and class-specific activities to your classmates
• Planning class-specific events, including the Class Party
• Leading the class effort to achieve its highest attendance to date
• Participating in regular conference calls and e-mail communications with committee members
• Maintaining a social media presence for class about Reunion.
• Hosting events in committee members’ regional areas for classmates to generate awareness and excitement about Reunion.
• Contacting classmates by phone or e-mail in support of Reunion