Reunion Weekend at Georgetown Law: October 18 - 20, 2013
Celebrating the classes of 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, & 2008
While Reunion is about coming back to celebrate your years together in law school, Reunion is also about giving back. Reunion giving provides essential support the Law Center needs to maintain its global reputation for excellence. Consider increasing your gift or making a pledge to Georgetown Law in honor of your Reunion.
What Counts as a Reunion Gift?
- ALL gifts to the Law Center and pledges made between July 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013.
- ALL years of a multi-year pledge count total, though full payment of the pledge may be spread over a period of up to five years.
- ALL unrestricted Law Annual Fund gifts.
- ALL restricted gifts designated for a specific purpose, such as endowed scholarships, or specific areas like the Library and Clinics
- ALL corporate matching gifts. Find out if your company matches.
- ALL planned gifts, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust naming Georgetown Law as the beneficiary. Click here for more information.
Every gift, regardless of the size helps Georgetown Law in a meaningful way. A Reunion gift is a practical and visible vote of confidence in your alma mater. It ensures that current and future students receive the same opportunities that previous classes had.
For additional information about Reunion Weekend, please visit www.law.georgetown.edu/reunion.