Reunion Weekend at Georgetown Law: October 17 - 19, 2014
Celebrating the classes of 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004 & 2009
Commemorate your Reunion with a contribution to the Law Annual Fund. The collective gifts of Reunion alumni have a tremendous impact on today's students. Make your gift today and be counted with your class!
What Counts as a Reunion Gift?
- ALL gifts and pledges to the Law Center made between July 1, 2013 and December 31, 2014.
- ALL funds of a multi-year pledge, though full payment of the pledge may be spread over a period of up to five years.
- ALL unrestricted Law Annual Fund gifts.
- ALL restricted Law Center gifts designated for a specific purpose, such as endowed scholarships, or specific areas like clinics, journals and the Library.
- ALL corporate matching gifts. Find out if your company matches.
- ALL planned gifts, such as a bequest or charitable remainder trust naming Georgetown Law as the beneficiary. Click here for more information.
Every gift, regardless of the size helps Georgetown Law in a meaningful way. A Reunion gift is a practical and visible vote of confidence in your alma mater, and ensures that current and future students have the same opportunities afforded to previous classes.
Reunion Cups: Celebrating Participation & Generosity
Help your class win a Reunion Cup! During Reunion Weekend, Cups will be awarded to the class with the highest percentage of classmates making a gift, and to the class that raises the most funds for the Law Center. Join with your classmates and make a gift in celebration of your Reunion, and help your class be recognized with a Cup during the Weekend.
For additional information about Reunion Weekend, including information on volunteering, please visit www.law.georgetown.edu/reunion.