Laura Lokker, J.D., Psy.D.
- B.A., Cornell University, 1983
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1986
- Psy.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical College/Bronx Psychiatric Center, 2009-2010
- Fellowship: Princeton University, Counseling and Psychiatric Services, 2010-2011
- Professional Interests: identity development, personality issues, attachment, depression, anxiety, trauma & loss, concerns of law students and lawyers
Sara Petrasso, Ph.D.
- B.A., New York University, 2002
- M.A., Long Island University, 2006
- Ph.D., Long Island University, 2010
- Internship: Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services, 2009-2010
- Professional Interests: substance abuse, eating disorders, PTSD, stereotype threat, and the use of mindfulness in the therapeutic process