Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
Laura Lokker, J.D., Psy.D.
- B.A., Cornell University, 1983
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1986
- Psy.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical College/Bronx Psychiatric Center, 2009-2010
- Fellowship: Princeton University, Counseling and Psychiatric Services, 2010-2011
- Professional Interests: identity development, personality issues, attachment, depression, anxiety, trauma & loss, concerns of law students and lawyers
Jamila Cunningham, Ph.D.
- B.A., Loyola University, Chicago, 2006
- M.A., Loyola University, Chicago, 2008
- Ph.D., Loyola University, Chicago, 2012
- Internship: Emory Univ. School of Medicine, 2011-2012
- Professional Interests: Providing dynamically informed treatment to young adult population; couple's work