Laura Lokker, J.D., Psy.D.
Assistant Director of CAPS at the Law Center
- B.A., Cornell University, 1983
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1986
- Psy.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical College/Bronx Psychiatric Center, 2009-2010
- Fellowship: Princeton University, Counseling and Psychiatric Services, 2010-2011
- Professional Interests: identity development, personality issues, attachment, depression, anxiety, trauma & loss, concerns of law students and lawyers
Lauren DePompeo, Psy.D.
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2009
- M.A., The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, 2013
- Psy.D., The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, 2016
- Internship: Frostburg State University Counseling and Psychological Services, 2015-2016
- Professional Interests: Depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stress management, identity development, humanistic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and canine-assisted psychotherapy
Ana María Muñiz-Leen, M.D.
- B.A., Georgetown University College of Arts and Sciences, English Honors program; Biology minor/pre-med, cum laude, 1996
- M.D., University of Miami School of Medicine, 2000
- Psychiatry Residency: University of Miami School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2004-2006
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship: University of Miami School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2006-2008
- Board Certifications in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Professional interests: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Adjustment to College/Higher Education, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Psychiatry in relation to Cinema and Historical Figures.
Justin Hopkins, Psy.D.
- B.A., Hampton University, 2010
- M.A., Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA, 2013
- Psy.D., Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA, 2015
- Internship: The Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 2014-2015
- Professional Interests: Interpersonal and relationship issues, family dynamics, group psychotherapy, eating disorders and body image, mood-related concerns, and psychodynamic psychotherapy
Carrie Tiller, L.I.C.S.W
Staff Clinical Social Worker
- B.A., Boston University, 1996
- M.S.W., University of Maryland, Baltimore, 2001
- Internships: Suburban Hospital, Partial Hospitalization Program, 1999-2000; Woodburne Day School, 2000-2001
- Professional Interests: Cognitive behavioral therapy, anxiety, depression, trauma, and vicarious trauma