|Julianne Salah||9421||9495||McDonough Hall, 4 NE Corner|
|OPEN||9485||9409||McDonough Hall, 4 SW Corner|
|Johnny Wong||9401||9409||McDonough Hall, 4 SW Corner|
|Betsy Kuhn||9407||9454||McDonough Hall, 4 East Addition|
|Jennifer Lane||9645||9680||McDonough Hall, 4 NE Corner|
|OPEN||9406||9408||McDonough Hall, 4 NW Corner|
|Patrick M. Kane||9461||9412||McDonough Hall, 4 SE Corner|
|Angie Villarreal||6585||9411||McDonough Hall, 4 SE Corner|
|Esther Lee||9879||9837||McDonough Hall, 4 NW Corner|
|Tyrone Manzy||9403||9410||McDonough Hall, 5 NW Corner|
|Dianne McDonald||9402||9411||McDonough Hall, 5 East Addition|
|Jonathan Zimmer||9404||4038||Hotung, 5 South|
|Jacqueline Williams||9687||4020||Hotung, 6 North|
|Cynthia Rockwell||4245||4020||Hotung, 6 South|
Faculty Assistant Duties Include
- Answering phones
- Preparing Georgetown-related correspondence
- Coordinating meetings
- Arranging business travel
- Processing reimbursements
- Assisting with course materials preparation
- Setting up and maintaining TWEN and Courseware sites
- Assisting with basic document formatting and troubleshooting
- Performing basic Internet, Westlaw, and LEXIS research
- Procuring office supplies (for faculty only)
- Coordinating with Student Life Office in case of class cancellation and/or room change
- Requesting A/V services
- Supporting mailing services
- Coordinating transcription, manuscript editing, document conversion, and course material copyrights
Faculty assistants can coordinate services for transcription, manuscript editing, document conversion, course material copyrights, and facilities assistance.
Faculty assistants are unable to provide assistance with personal needs or non-Georgetown business. The lack of privacy at faculty assistant work stations prohibits our staff from supporting litigation work, typing exams, or assisting with the exam grading process.
Faculty assistants presently work eight hours per day scheduled between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., with a one-hour lunch break between the hours of 12 noon and 2:00 p.m. University policy requires that employees must take a lunch break.
Faculty Support employs a partnership program with our assistants. If your assigned assistant is out or otherwise unable to meet your deadline, please contact the Faculty Assistant Supervisor, Angie Villarreal at (202) 661-6585, and she will work to find alternative resources to meet your deadline.