|Alina Schmidt||9421||9495||McDonough Hall, 4 NW Corner|
|Jana Sneed||9415||9444||McDonough Hall, 4 NE Corner|
|Maria Islam||6797||9444||McDonough Hall Room 477|
|Roger Bourcicot||9402||9410||McDonough Hall, 5 NE Corner|
|Melanie Hudgens||4245||9410||McDonough Hall, 5 East Addition|
|Jonathan Zimmer||9404||4038||Hotung Building, 5th Floor South
|Elizabeth Moulton||9687||4030||Hotung Building, 6th Floor South|
|Freddie Whitlow||9322||4030||Hotung Building, 6th Floor North|
|Allison Donahoe||9451||4030||Hotung Building, 6th Floor North|
Faculty Assistant Duties Include
- Answering phones
- Sending faxes
- Photocopying, scanning, and printing
- Preparing and mailing Georgetown related correspondence
- Prepare FedEx and courier forms
- Arranging law school related travel
- Prepare law school related reimbursements
- Assisting with course materials preparation
- Setting up and maintaining Canvas sites
- Assisting with basic document formatting and troubleshooting
- Performing basic Internet, Westlaw, and LEXIS research
- Procuring office supplies (for faculty only)
- Reserve rooms for meetings
- Reschedule and cancel classes throughout the semester
- Requesting A/V, IST, and facilities services
- Supporting mailing services
- Coordinating transcription, manuscript editing, document conversion, and course material copyrights
Faculty assistants can coordinate services for transcription, manuscript editing, document conversion, course material copyrights, and facilities assistance.
Faculty assistants are unable to provide assistance with personal needs or non-Georgetown business. The lack of privacy at faculty assistant work stations prohibits our staff from supporting litigation work, typing exams, or assisting with the exam grading process.
Faculty assistants presently work eight hours per day scheduled between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., with a one-hour lunch break between the hours of 12 noon and 2:00 p.m. University policy requires that employees must take a lunch break.
Faculty Support employs a partnership program with our assistants. If your assigned assistant is out or otherwise unable to meet your deadline, please contact Faculty Support at 202-662-9280.