TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 9:00 AM UPDATE: Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Support for Scholarship
Editorial and Copyright Services
- Editing for grammar and style
- Examining and correcting page proofs, blue lines, and authors' copies
- Corresponding with publishers and contributors
- Providing technical support with manuscript production
- Obtaining copyright permission with assistance from author's RA's
- Providing Georgetown Law's Copyright Policy and General Copyright Guidelines
Faculty members are asked to complete an editorial services form and to speak directly with an editor to discuss the nature of their project and their deadlines. Instructions on obtaining copyright permissions can be found here.
Conference and Symposium Planning
Assistance for conference and symposium planning may be obtained from the office of Special Events, located in McDonough Hall Room 539 (x9505).