Fax and Scanner Services for Students
- The Office of Career Services is available to assist students with the faxing of career-related materials.
- The Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS) is available to assist students with the faxing of public-interest materials.
- The Office of Student Affairs has a fax machine available for student use.
- The Office of Residence Life is available to assist Gewirz residents with faxing.
- Documents can be converted into electronic format and sent either by email or a publicly-available Internet fax service, such as http://www.efax.com.
- The Law Library has public scanners in its business center, next to the Loewinger Lounge. Questions regarding the scanners should be directed to the Circulation Desk.