Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
Fax and Scanner Services for Students
- The Office of Career Services is available to assist students with the faxing of career-related materials.
- The Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS) is available to assist students with the faxing of public-interest materials.
- The Office of Student Affairs has a fax machine available for student use.
- The Office of Residence Life is available to assist Gewirz residents with faxing.
- Documents can be converted into electronic format and sent either by email or a publicly-available Internet fax service, such as http://www.efax.com.
- The Law Library has two public scanners: one is located in the Williams Library, next to the reading room reserve area, and the other is located in the Wolff Library, next to the circulation desk. Questions regarding these two scanners should be directed to the Circulation Desk of either library.