Fax and Scanner Services for Students
- The Office of Career Services is available to assist students with the faxing of career-related materials.
- The Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS) is available to assist students with the faxing of public-interest materials.
- The Office of Student Affairs has a fax machine available for student use.
- The Office of Residence Life is available to assist Gewirz residents with faxing.
- Documents can be converted into electronic format and sent either by email or a publicly-available Internet fax service, such as http://www.efax.com.
- The Law Library has two public scanners: one is located in the Williams Library, next to the reading room reserve area, and the other is located in the Wolff Library, next to the circulation desk. Questions regarding these two scanners should be directed to the Circulation Desk of either library.