TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 9:00 AM UPDATE: Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Revealing Full Email Headers in Outlook 2010
The IST Department encourages all Law Center community members to forward spam to email@example.com. However, in order for the IST Department to block the spam, you must include the full email headers in the email that you forward. Follow the instructions below to do so.
- Open the offending email.
- Click on the File tab.
- Select the Info option.
- Click on the Properties icon.
- The Properties dialog will open.
- Right-click on the text in the Internet Headers section.
- Choose the option Select All from the submenu that appears.
- The text will appear in inverse video, indicating that it is selected.
- Right-click on the selected text.
- A submenu will appear.
- Choose the option Copy from the submenu that appears.
- Click on the Close button.
- The Properties dialog will close and you will return to the offending email.
- Click on its Forward button.
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the To field.
- Right-click once in the body of the message.
- Choose the option Paste from the submenu that appears.
- The text that you selected from the Internet Headers section (the full email headers) will be pasted into the email.
- Click on the Send button.
Click HERE to return to the LawMail Information page.