Removing Personal Data from a Microsoft Word 2011 Document
- Open a Microsoft Word 2011 (Mac) document.
- Click on the word Word within the Menu bar.
- Choose the Preferences option.
- The Word Preferences dialog will open.
- Click on the Security icon, located in the Personal Settings section.
- The Security window will open.
- Enable the Remove personal information from this file on save field.
- Click on the OK button.
- Save the document.
Note: You need to go through this process for each document/exam that you submit.