Removing Personal Data from a Microsoft Word 2010 Document
- Open the Microsoft Word 2010 document.
- Click on the File tab.
- Choose the Options option.
- The Word Options dialog will open. (Please see the image below.)
- Delete the information within the User Name field and press the Space key once.
- Delete the information within the Initials field and press the Space key once.
- Click on the OK button.
Note: You must have one blank space in both the User Name and Initials fields, as Microsoft Word needs "text" in those fields. If you do not press the Space key, your name and initials will return.