Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
The Georgetown Management System (GMS)
The Georgetown Management System (GMS) is a secure, web-based program that lets University employees access their employment information (i.e., payroll, paid leave, and benefit information) online.
Accessing the GMS System
- To open GMS, navigate to http://gms.georgetown.edu.
- While GMS is both PC and Apple compatible, you can only use Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 or higher or Firefox 3.5 or higher to access the application.
- You must have Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or higher installed on your computer to use the GMS system.
- You need to use your NetID as your username and your Georgetown University password.
How Can the Technology Service Desk Assist you with the GMS System?
- We can download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player onto your University-owned computer.
- We can reset your NetID password.
- You can contact the Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-662-9284.
Who Can Answer Questions about Using the GMS System?
- You can contact the GMS Helpdesk at email@example.com or 202-687-4949, option 2.
- You can peruse the GMS website, located at http://gms.georgetown.edu.
- You can contact Melvinia Towns, Payroll Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-662-9050.
- You can contact Roberta Henderson, Senior Human Resources Generalist, at email@example.com or 202-662-9663.