Adding an Image to Your Courseware Site
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Pictures tab.
- Open the appropriate folder.
- Click on the Add Item button.
- The New Picture page will appear.
- Type the image’s name in the Title field.
- Type a description of the image (if needed) in the Description field.
- Click on the Browse button located in the File section.
- The Choose File to Upload dialog will appear.
- Browse to the desired image.
- Once you have selected the image, click on the Open button.
- You will return to the New Picture page, where the path of the uploaded image will appear in the Browse field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The image will be posted.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.