Adding an Item
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the appropriate tab.
- Open the relevant folder.
- Click on the Add Item button.
- The New Item page will appear.
- Type the item's name in the Title field.
- Depending on the type of tab to which you are adding the item, you have different options.
- On the Announcements tab, type the text of the announcement in the Body field.
- On the Documents tab, click on the Browse button in the File section to browse to the desired file.
- On the Links tab, type a web address in the URL field (you must include the entire address, beginning with http://).
- On the Pictures tab, click on the Browse button in the File section to browse to the desired image.
- Choose to make the item visible or hidden in the Status section.
- When you have finished adding the item, click on the Submit button.
- You will return to the folder, where the new item will be visible.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.