Adding a Web Address (URL) To the Links Tab
- Login to Courseware.
- Open the desired class site.
- Go to the Links tab.
- Open the appropriate folder by clicking on it once.
- Click on the Add Item button.
- The New Link page will appear.
- Add a title and a description, if necessary, for the website.
- Enter a web address in the URL field (Make sure you add the http:// to the beginning of the URL).
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will return to the folder where your newly added link will be displayed.
- To return to the Links tab, click on the Back button of your browser.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Students page.