The Bulk Hide and Unhide Feature
Some faculty members choose to create their sites ahead of time, hiding most of the documents on their site at first, and then unhiding them as the semester goes on. If you have a lot of documents to hide, this can take quite some time. The Bulk Hide and Unhide feature displays a list of your sites tabs, folders and items, which you can hide or unhide as desired. To do so, follow the instructions listed below.
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Manage tab and click on the Bulk Hide and Unhide button.
- The Bulk Hide & Unhide page will open, listing all of your site’s folders and items.
- Place a checkmark in the checkbox to the left of each folder and/or item that you want to hide.
- Click on the Hide Checked Files button, located at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page.
- Click on the Manage tab to return to your site.
Note: To unhide your folders and/or items, click on the Bulk Hide and Unhide button, remove the checkmarks from the checkbox to the left of the folders and/or items, and click on the Hide Checked Files button again. All folders or items without a checkmark will be visible.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.