Downloading All of the Documents from Your Courseware Site onto Your Computer
- From anywhere within your Courseware site, click on the Courseware System link.
- The Georgetown Law - Web Courseware System (Release V) page will appear.
- Click on the Download Courseware Documents button, located at the bottom of the page.
- The Courseware - Document Download page will open.
- Use the dropdown arrow to the left of the List Files button to select the site from which you want to download documents.
- Click on the List Files button.
- The documents to be downloaded will be listed.
- Click on the Download Files button.
- Within 10-30 seconds a link to a zip file will appear on the Courseware - Document Download page.
- Click on the link and a File Download dialog will appear.
- Choose the Save option.
- A Save As dialog will appear.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the files and click on the Save button.
- Within 10-30 seconds, a Download Complete dialog will appear.
- Close the dialog.
- You can now minimize the Courseware application and browse to the location of your site's documents.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.