Enrolling in a Courseware Site
- Log into Courseware.
- Click on the Enroll For It link.
- A page listing various tabs with semester dates will appear.
- Click on the tab that displays the current semester's date.
- The sites for that semester will appear, listed alphabetically by class name.
- Scroll to the appropriate site and click once on its name.
- The Enrollment Application page will appear.
- Make sure that your name and email address are correctly displayed.
- Enter the site password in the Password field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A blank Georgetown Law - Web Courseware System (Release V) page will appear.
- Click on the Courseware Home link, located above the Georgetown Law - Web Courseware System (Release V) title.
- All of the Courseware sites in which you have enrolled will appear on the page.
- Click once on the desired link to open the site.
Note: Your professor is the only one who can provide you with his or her site password.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Students page.