Enrolling Students in Your Site
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Site Settings button.
- Make sure that the correct year, semester and course ID (without any dashes) appears in the CourseID field. (Semesters are represented by A for spring, B for summer, and C for fall.) For example, if your course ID were LAWJ-165-03 and you were teaching in the fall of 2012, you would type 2012C16503 in the CourseID field.
- Return to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Users button.
- The Manage Users page will appear.
- Click on the You may grant access to all your students by using this link link.
- A Site Enrollment page will appear, listing all of the students in your class.
- Click on the Manage tab to return to your site
Note: If you are re-using your site for a different semester or year, make sure to un-enroll the former student’s before granting access to the current students. Do that by clicking on the Unenroll All Users button, located at the bottom of the Manage Users page.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.