Promoting Users to Site Managers
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Users button.
- The Manage Users page will open.
- Click on the last name of the user that you want to promote to site manager.
- That person’s site authorization page will open.
- Enable the Allow this user to manipulate this site as a manager field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The new user permissions will take effect immediately.
Note 1: To demote a manager to a user, open the Manage Users page, click on the person’s last name to display his or her site authorization page, and enable the Limit this user to normal user rights field.
Note 2: To block a user from accessing your Courseware site, open the Manage Users page, click on the person’s last name to display his or her site authorization page, and enable the Unenroll this user from this site field. This action will ensure that the user cannot re-enroll in your site.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.