Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
The Research Tab
You can add pertinent subject-related databases and research guides to the Research tab of your Courseware site.
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Update button, located on the far right of the Research row.
- A Topical Resources webpage will open.
- Select those topics that are pertinent to your class and site.
- Click on the Update Topical Resources button, located at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the Research tab.
- The links that pertain to your site will be displayed.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.