Tabs share many of the same properties, which are listed below.
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the desired tab.
- Click on the Tab Settings button.
- The Tab Settings window will appear.
- To rename a tab, type the new name in the Title field.
- Choose to make the tab visible or hidden in the Status section.
- Determine whether you want all of the items visible or only have folders visible in the Listing section. If you choose to only have folders visible, users will need to click on a folder to view the items within it. This option is convenient if you need to post a lot of items.
- Decide whether the tab will be available to the entire Law Center community or limited to your enrolled users in the Access section.
- You can add a header, which will appear above the tab's folders, in the Header section.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your new tab settings will go into effect immediately.
Note: You can click on the Page Preview button to see how your tab will appear to your users
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.