Welcome to Georgetown's Box cloud storage program.
Box is a file sharing and storage service that enables you to securely store your documents “in the cloud” and to access those documents anywhere you can connect to the Internet. You can also share your documents with any of your classmates or colleagues.
Box quick start video
Before you can start, you will first need to claim your Box account.
- Click here to activate your account or navigate on your own to https://box.georgetown.edu/activate/
- Once on the claim page, enter your NetID and password.
- Click "Log in" to claim your account.
Once your account is created, you will receive an email with further activation instructions.
- Direct your browser to box.georgetown.edu
- Click on "Login Here" logo
- You will be directed to the login page. Simply enter your NetID and password.
- Click "Sign In". You will be directed to your Georgetown Box Home screen ("All Files & Folders")
- Be sure to NOT accidentally bookmark the "Sign In" page - bookmark https://box.georgetown.edu instead.
Adding @law.georgetown.edu account to Georgetown Box
Georgetown Box accounts don't come preconfigured with your @law.georgetown.edu account.
Please watch this video and follow the simple step by step instructions to get the most out of your Box account.