You'll have 50GB of space to store all but your "restricted" Georgetown related documents and files.
Using the UISO's information taxonomy, can I store this in box?
Please see the security office pages here for more information
To upload files to your Box account follow these steps:
- From within your Box account, click the "Upload" button at the upper right of the file display area
- Choose "Upload Files" from the drop-down menu
- A pop-up window will appear, showing you the files available to be uploaded from your computer
- Locate the file(s) you wish to upload, select it and click "Open" at the bottom right of the pop-up window
- The selected file(s) will now appear in your Upload Files window
- Choose the location you would like these files uploaded to (default will be the top-level "All Files" location) and click "Upload" to complete the process