September Interview Program
The September Interview Program (SIP) provides opportunities for small and mid-sized employers to recruit on-campus during the first half of September. This year's program will be held September 23-25 and 28-30, 2015 on a date of your choice. All interviews will be held on campus. SIP is a pre-screened program and is free of charge.
Important Dates for 2015:
- January 30: Registration Open
- August 7: Registration Deadline
- August 24-31: Student Bidding Period
- September 1: Resumes available via Symplicity
- September 11: Candidate selections due
- September 21: Final schedules available
How to Register
Employers may register online via Symplicity or via email by sending all contact information and hiring criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is August 7, 2015.
To register via Symplicity:
1. Log into Symplicity
2. Click on OCI and then "Schedule Request." Click on the gray "Request Schedule" button.
3. A form will open up. Change the session using the drop-down menu to "2015 September Interview Program."
4. Fill out your hiring criteria, class years interviewing, preferred dates, office locations if registering multiple offices, and any other necessary details.
5. Click Submit. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your registration.
For more information please refer the SIP Employer Manual.