Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
February Interview Program
The February Interview Program (FIP) provides law firms the opportunity to interview Georgetown Law students (1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls) for part-time employment, summer and post-graduation positions. This is a pre-screened interview program free of charge that takes place on-campus February 9-13 and 23-27, 2015 on a date of your choice.
- Registration Opens: December 1
- Registration Closes: January 16
- Student Resumes Available: January 26
- Candidate Selections Due: January 30
- Final Schedules Available: February 5
- February Interview Program: February 9-13 and 23-27
How to Register:
Employers may register online via Symplicity or via email by sending all contact information and hiring criteria to email@example.com. The deadline to register is January 16, 2015.
To register via Symplicity:
1. Log into Symplicity
2. Click on OCI and then the Schedule Request tab. Click on the gray "Request Schedule" button.
3. A form will open up. Change the session using the drop-down menu to "2015 February Interview Program."
4. Fill out your hiring criteria, class years interviewing, preferred dates, office locations if registering multiple offices, and any other necessary details.
5. Click Submit. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your registration.
Interview dates will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.