February Interview Program
The February Interview Program (FIP) provides law firms the opportunity to interview Georgetown Law students (1Ls, 2Ls and 3Ls) for part-time employment, summer and post-graduation positions. This is a pre-screened interview program free of charge that takes place on-campus February 9-13 and 23-27, 2015 on a date of your choice.
- Registration Opens: November 24
- Registration Closes: January 9
- Student Resumes Available: January 26
- Candidate Selections Due: January 30
- Final Schedules Available: February 5
- February Interview Program: February 9-13 and 23-27
How to Register:
Employers may register online via Symplicity or via email by sending all contact information and hiring criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is January 9, 2015.
To register via Symplicity:
1. Log into Symplicity
2. Click on OCI and then the Schedule Request tab. Click on the gray "Request Schedule" button.
3. A form will open up. Change the session using the drop-down menu to "2015 February Interview Program."
4. Fill out your hiring criteria, class years interviewing, preferred dates, office locations if registering multiple offices, and any other necessary details.
5. Click Submit. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your registration.
Interview dates will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.