September Interview Program
The September Interview Program (SIP) provides opportunities for small and mid-sized employers to recruit on-campus during the first half of September. This year's program will be held September 4-5 and 8-12, 2014 on a date of your choice. All interviews will be held on campus. SIP is a pre-screened program and is free of charge.
- February 17, 2014: Registration Open
- July 25, 2014: Registration Deadline
How to Register
Employers may register online via Symplicity or via email by sending all contact information and hiring criteria to email@example.com. The deadline to register is July 25, 2014.
To register via Symplicity:
1. Log into Symplicity
2. Click on OCI and then "Schedule Request." Click on the gray "Request Schedule" button.
3. A form will open up. Change the session using the drop-down menu to "2014 September Interview Program."
4. Fill out your hiring criteria, class years interviewing, preferred dates, office locations if registering multiple offices, and any other necessary details.
5. Click Submit. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your registration.
For more information please refer the SIP Employer Manual (coming soon).