Posted by Laura Hosid at 3:35 PM
All class years
Join the Georgetown Entertainment and Media Alliance
on Main Campus on Wednesday, October 19th from 6-8pm (Alumni House,
36th and O Streets, NW).
GEMA's 10th Annual Spotlight Career Panel, co-hosted by the
Career Education Center, brings together alumni in entertainment professions in
business, law, sports, media and content development to discuss their careers,
answer questions and offer tips on how to break into their respective
This year's panelists include:
- Marcel Arsenault (C'07), Producer, Sharp Entertainment;
- Messai Gessesse (L'04), Director, Business & Legal
Affairs, TV One;
- Amber Harris (MSB'02), Director, Social Media, Discovery
- Charlie Prince (C'00) is the Executive Director of both the
Lighthouse International Film Festival and the Friar's Club Comedy Film
Festival. He is also an entertainment lawyer for Grubman Indursky & Shire.
- Jody Arlington (C'93), Co-Founder of the Impact Arts + Film
Fund and PR Manager, SILVERDOCS will serve as panel moderator.
6 pm Panel Discussion / Q&A
7 pm Reception
This event is designed for students, but all are welcome.