Professional Development Committee
To provide professional and personal development programming opportunities in order to
- Increase efficient office operations and ensure compliance with University policies
- Cultivate and develop leadership and management aspirations in staff
- Improve communication between managers, employees, and customers
- Train in critical business skills such as customer service, information technology, and financial planning
- Promote a holistic approach toward employee satisfaction in the workplace through wellness promotion and community building
For comments, feedback, and questions, please email us at email@example.com.
2012-2013 Committee Members
|Simone Woung, Co-Chair
||Office of the Registrar
|Karen Pierce, Co-Chair
||JD Academic Services
|Dianne Ferro Mesarch
|Roberta Kelley Paul
|Dorinda Young, S.S.J.