Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time Monday, March 2, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Professional Development Committee
To provide professional and personal development programming opportunities in order to
- Increase efficient office operations and ensure compliance with University policies
- Cultivate and develop leadership and management aspirations in staff
- Improve communication between managers, employees, and customers
- Train in critical business skills such as customer service, information technology, and financial planning
- Promote a holistic approach toward employee satisfaction in the workplace through wellness promotion and community building
For comments, feedback, and questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013-2014 Committee Members
|Karen Pierce, Co-Chair
|Anna Selden, Co-Chair
||JD Academic Services
|Dianne Ferro Mesarch
|Roberta Kelley Paul