Research Services Librarian
Williams Room 204D
Morgan Stoddard joined the Georgetown Law Library in 2009 after receiving her J.D., with high honors, and her Master’s Degree in Library Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She was managing editor of the North Carolina Law Review from 2007-2008. Morgan also has a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Publication List (2000–Present)
Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Morgan M. Stoddard, 107 Law Lib. J. 454-456 (2016) (reviewing Jessica Silbey, The Eureka Myth: Creators, Innovators, and Everyday Intellectual Property (2015)). [W] [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, 85 Libr. Q. 333-335 (2015) (reviewing Paul T. Jaeger, Ursula Gorham, John Carlo Bertot & Lindsay C. Sarin, Public Libraries, Public Policies, and Political Processes: Serving and Transforming Communities in Times of Economic and Political Restraint (2014)).
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Comment, Mother Nature as Muse: Copyright Protection for Works of Art and Photographs Inspired by, Based on, or Depicting Nature, 86 N.C. L. Rev. 572-614 (2008). [HEIN] [W]
Selected Contributions to Other Publications
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Federal Budget & Appropriations Research: Ten Valuable Free Online Resources, Law Libr. Lights, Spring 2014, at 8-10. [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Getting Your Strategic Plan Back on Track, Law Libr. Lights, Summer 2012, at 24-25. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Researching and Working with Transactional Forms, CALI (2011). [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, D.C. Area Community Service Opportunities, Law Libr. Lights, Spring 2010, at 6-9. [HEIN] [WWW]
- Morgan M. Stoddard, Faculty Advising: A Great Way to Promote Law Librarianship, Southeastern L. Libr., Fall 2008, at 4. [WWW]