Printing, Scanning & Copying
Printers are in both library locations and require a Georgetown GoCard or guest copy card. Wireless printing is available, but requires downloading Pharos software to your laptop. Cost per page is 10 cents. Guest copy cards may be purchased or you can add money to your card using $1, $5, $10, & $20 bills, but no change is given! Members of the Georgetown Community can add money to GOCards online. GoCard Stations are located at:
- 3rd floor copy room in Williams Library
- 3rd floor of Wolff Library
- cafeteria entrance, McDonough 1st Floor
- Sport and Fitness Center entrance
Print jobs can be retrieved at any printer in that library location. If not actually printed after 45 minutes, the job will be purged from the queue. Lexis and Westlaw provide free printing from their systems and these printers are located in Williams Room 435 and Wolff Room 4011.
For printing assistance, visit the circulation desk at either library. For GoCard problems, visit the GOCard office (Sport & Fitness Building 2110), call 202-662-9056, or email: email@example.com.
- Lower Level
near the water fountain or by the printers
- Lower Level
by the circulation desk
Self-service scanners are available for Georgetown Law students, faculty and staff. Enter Georgetown Law NetID and password to scan pages and email a digital copy. Large documents/articles may have to be scanned in batches.
- Williams Library: Reading Room in the Loewinger Lounge, and IST computer lab on 3rd floor
- Wolff Library: next to the circulation desk
Photocopiers are available to all library patrons, but machines only accept Georgetown GoCards or guest copy cards. Please see Printing above for information on purchasing a guest copy card. Copiers default to double-sided copies. Photocopies are 8 cents per impression/side.
- Williams Library: Reading Room in the Loewinger Lounge, 3rd floor copy room, and 4th floor center section room 425.
- Wolff Library: Lower Level
We have some basic supplies to assist with photocopying and printing. The Wolff Library keeps these at the Wolff Circulation Desk. In Williams:
Useful for those bar applications, typewriters are located on the first floor in the Williams Media Center and Wolff International Media Room.
Each copy room on every floor contains a regular stapler. A heavy duty stapler for large documents is located on the copy room on the third floor.
- Paper Cutter
There is a paper cutter available in third floor copy room. Don't run with it!
- Three Hole Punch
Three hole punches are available at the Circulation and Reference Desks, and in the third floor copy room.
- Pencil Sharpeners
There are pencil sharpeners throughout the library, including:
- First Floor: at the computer near the entrance
- Second Floor: in the Reading Room Copy Room
- Third Floor: by the Lexis/Westlaw/GULLiver station near the West door
- Fourth Floor: West Side - by the Lexis/Westlaw/GULLiver station
- Fourth Floor: East Side - by the Voyager work station near the open study area
- Fifth Floor: West Side - by the Lexis/Westlaw/GULLiver station
- Fifth Floor: Center - by the computer near the center doors