Computers & Wi-Fi
The Law Center's wireless network for the Georgetown community is available throughout the library and is called GULAW-SECURE. Patrons that are not members of the Georgetown community should use the GULAW-EVENTS wireless network. Please visit the reference desk for assistance in accessing the guest network.
Computers that do not require a login are located throughout the library. Patrons may print from these workstations using a GoCard.
These workstations are located:
- First Floor
- 1 Workstation located in Media Services Room 101
- 1 Workstation located in the bound journal area
- Second Floor
- 2 Workstations located in the Atrium across from the Circulation Desk
- 3 Workstations located in the Popular Reading Collection
- Third Floor
- 1 Workstation located just inside the 3 East Door
- 3 MAC systems located in the Student Computer Lab
- Fourth Floor
- 1 Workstation located just inside the 4 Central Door
- 1 Workstations located near the Service Elevator in 4 East
- 4 Workstations located near Room 420 (Fourth Floor Lounge)
- 1 Workstations located just inside the 4 West Door
- Fifth Floor
- 1 Workstation located just inside the the 5 Central Door
- 1 Workstations located near the Service Elevator in 5 East
- 3 Workstations located near Room 520 (Fifth Floor Lounge)
- 1 Workstations located just inside the 5 West Door
Additional workstations are available for student use in the Computer Lab and Computer Learning Center.