- Westlaw - Enter database NYT and then select the "Retrieve Most Recent" link on the Search Screen.
- Lexis - Click on the News & Business tab and New York Times is listed under Individual Publications.
- Access World News - A direct link to the New York Times is on the welcome screen and users can browse articles by date or search by keyword.
- ProQuest - Articles are listed in alphabetical order once a date is selected. Users can also search by keyword.
- Factiva - Users must select "New York Times" in the Source field, select "in the last day" for date and enter a keyword.
Georgetown Law Library Blog
Access the New York Times
March 25, 2011 · Margaret Krause
Beginning on March 28th, the New York Times will be implementing digital subscriptions and limiting access to material on their nytimes.com website. The paper provides the complete details of the new digital subscription program in an article from March 17, 2011. However, members of the Georgetown Law Library have access to the current day's New York Times through the following electronic resource subscriptions: