In collaboration with Georgetown's undergraduate library, the law library provides access to Credo Reference, featuring electronic access to hundreds of encyclopedias, dictionaries, biographical sources and other reference resources from 80 publishers. Some of the ebooks featured include:
- Dictionary of Spanish Law
- Business German Dictionary
- Financial Times World Desk Reference
- Ripples of Hope: Great American Civil Rights Speeches
- Marquis Who's Who in America
- National Gallery Image Collection
Credo Reference is searchable by keyword, subject, phrase and date. If you need any assistance making use of this resource, please contact a reference librarian.