Check out the law library's Guide to Constitution Day which outlines resources available in commemoration of the day.
Also, Georgetown University is sponsoring a program to commemorate our founding document, entitled "Constitution Day: Constitution, Courts, Checks and Balance" This event, open to the public, features the following speakers:
- Hon. Seth Waxman, Solicitor General of the United States (1997-2001)
- Hon. Viet Dinh, Asst. Attorney General of the U.S. (2001-2003) & Georgetown Law Professor
- Hon. Brett Kavanaugh, Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- Hon. Patricia Wald, former Chief Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- Moderated by: Joan Biskupic, Supreme Court reporter, USA Today