Alerts of new library material can be received by email for whatever author or subject interests you. You can set it up by running a search and then saving the search for automatic re-running.
To save searches and set up alerts:
- log in with NetID and password;
- perform a search for material;
- click the "save the current search" button that you will see near the top of the results screen;
- click the "Return to Your Record" at the top right of the screen;
- click the "My Saved Searches" button;
- check the box to "Mark for Email," then click "Update List."
Faculty members: searches with alerts will be set up for you upon request. Contact the Library's Research Services department for assistance.