Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Papers
Petition to Appeal
- Letter to D.C.C.A.
- Notice to D.C.C.A.
- Tenants' Petition for Review
- Landlords Opposition to Petition for Review
- Grant of Review
- Denial of Review
- Tenants' Brief
- Landlord's Brief
- Tenants' Reply Brief
- Amicus: Neighborhood Legal Services
- Amicus: Washington Hsg. & Planning Assoc.
- Amicus: Nat. Hsg. Law Project