Working Papers at Georgetown Law
Working Paper Series
Georgetown Law hosts working paper series at the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) and the Scholarly Commons. These series archive scholarly works and reports by Georgetown Law faculty, students and institutes.
To promote awareness of Georgetown Law scholarship, we invite faculty and institutes to post their work to SSRN and the Scholarly Commons.
- Submit papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit papers using our online form (NetID+password required)
You can keep abreast of scholarship produced at Georgetown Law by subscribing to subject-specific e-mail newsletters from SSRN and the Scholarly Commons. These periodic newsletters provide the abstracts of papers submitted to the respective services.
Complete List of Georgetown Working Papers Series
Recent Working Papers
- Laura K. Donohue, Bulk Metadata Collection: Statutory and Constitutional Considerations, Harv. J.L. & Pub. Pol'y (forthcoming). [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Carrie Menkel-Meadow, The Historical Contingencies of Conflict Resolution, 1 Int'l J. Conflict Engagement & Resol. 32-55 (2013). [Gtown Law]
- Lawrence O. Gostin, Bloomberg's Health Legacy: Urban Innovator or Meddling Nanny?, Hastings Center Rep., Sept.-Oct. 2013, at 19-25. [SSRN] [Gtown Law]
- Steven C. Salop, The Protected Profits Benchmark: Responses to Comments, 79 Antitrust L.J. 701-714 (2013). [SSRN] [Gtown Law]